Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's a BOY!

I have been wanting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel for a long time. I think they are so adorable, and they have a reputation for being a very friendly and loving breed. Also, I wanted to get a furry little companion for my other dog, Max. One of these days I will have to reenter the work force (may that day be far, far in the future) and I wanted another dog to keep Max company. He hates to be left alone. And because my womb is a barren wasteland, I feel that the only way to satisfy my maternal instinct is to begin a new life as an animal hoarder.

So without further ado, meet my new little puppy, Watson!



I know, I know! So much cuter than any of your kids!


He is just as sweet and cuddly as the breed is reported to be, and Max has been a good sport about the whole thing. He is young enough to not be totally annoyed by Watson's puppy energy. Said energy is a lot for me to handle, though, which is why this is the LAST puppy I will be getting. All future dogs will come from shelters or rescue organizations for sure. But I'm enjoying the present because, as you know, they grow up so fast.







6 comments:

Timo said...

Congrats, Randeedo! I got a big kick out of the line, "I know, I know! So much cuter than any of your kids!" What a fun little pal!--timo

Jeni said...

Soooo cute. You, your dad, and your pups are welcome at my house anytime!!!

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

TOTALLY CUTE! Congrats on your new puppy-baby! :)

Scott B. said...

Ohhhh . . . you are making me jealous. What a cutie. Honestly. Should we just get a dog? Or just keep visiting yours? I would love to meet the little guy.

Alicia

Kam said...

Oh Rand, I didn't know this was up here till just today. And oh, my goodness! He is just the cutest EVER!! Really. soooo cute. Thanks for putting up some pictures of him. I love that you named him Watson.

Bekah said...

Watson is quite the charmer! We enjoyed getting to meet him and Greg totally loved the puppy fix. Oh, and we had fun seeing you, too. Thanks for being our taxi service--next time we will have to plan a much longer visit, because it wasn't nearly enough!