Friday, March 5, 2010

Operation B.S.P.M., Take 43



Some of you may remember my goal to drop a few pounds...and by few, I mean a few hundred. I called it "Operation Britney Spears, Pre-Meltdown."

It hasn't gone so well.

Anyway, tonight I am sitting here in my room, wearing a t-shirt that has nacho cheese dribble stains down the front, and I just discovered some chocolate smeared into my pillowcase. I swear on a stack of Holy Bibles that I at no time ate chocolate in my bed. So why is there chocolate on my pillow? Which of my friends allowed me to walk around with chocolate on my face and didn't say anything?

This is a new low, folks, and it must end.

After Oscar night.

4 comments:

turleybenson said...

Ah, how I've missed you.

I was worried about a melanoma I found on my chest. Turns out it was chocolate. No idea how long it had been there either.

lilsusha said...

Ran-da-lina!!! Girl, I'd a told ya 'bout the chocolate, then asked if I could have some too!
Thanks for keepin it real.

Alicia said...

You are hilarious! Best of luck in your mission. I'm right there with ya. I've been trying to lose a few for a few weeks now so even that mention of chocolate on your pillow made me want to get over there right now just to lick it off. Oh, how I want some chocolate. Oh and some nacho cheese to go with it. Love you.

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

i heart you Randi jo.